Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, June 07, 2010

who is that?


I've been unsuccessful at uploading this video to Youtube after multiple attempts, so I'll try it here. I suspect the problem is the crappy internet connection up here in my office - which Robin will have to fix upon his return.
*fingers crossed this will work* (seems to have)
If you are reading the note on Facebook, you'll have to navigate over to the original blog post at Blogger which should be linked somewhere at the top of the note.
The video is a result of us looking through her scrapbooks so we could see photos of daddy and Nana (who had just called). I thought it would be fun to cut snippets of her saying people's names so they could hear them. Enjoy.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed