Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Video

It's been a while since I shared videos, so I hope you enjoy this little gem of Abi dancing this evening. Her favourite song is "Monkey!" - thanks to Dorion I think (it's his favourite too). Of course, who wouldn't love this fun song. She requests it, over and over, often. She particularly likes to ride on my back to this song - sheesh, I carry her there once...
Also featured is one of my/her classic Littlest Pet Shop toys - before they went with the horrid big-head style. She loves the two cats (I mean, 'owms') I have. And thus my buying of LPS toys as a teen and storing them all these years (to the point where I even moved with them) is justified. lol
I think it's adorable/hilarious when she feeds the cat from its little food dish. "Num num" she says for the cat, or "water" she indicates of the other half of the dish as the cat feeds. Then the cat is returned to its crate to be carried around.
We are fortunate that Abi is not a child who puts things in her mouth - besides her food (which she stores in her mouth. So, really, even if she did put things in her mouth, it's not as if she would actually swallow them. She'd just store them away.)

Oh, almost forgot the video

Enjoy.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed