Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumn Visitors

We are gearing up for a flurry of grandparent visitations in the next couple of weeks. Abi's grandpa arrives Tuesday for several days. Then we are picking up her grand-mere who is flying in to Toronto on our way out to Montreal. My mom had originally offered to look after Abi while Robin and I take a small conference/vacation in Montreal, but after last year's BFing incident while I was in Chicago and given that Abi is still BFing, I decided I simply would not be comfortable going away for more than a day without Abi - my physical, emotional, and psychological comfort. So mom's going to watch her in Montreal - although between the conference for me and visiting with other family in Montreal, I'm not sure if Robin and I will get much time alone!

With each new post at the blog I feel increasingly self-conscious of the fact that I don't have new photos to share. I apologize. I have some un-edited video footage, but nothing exciting. Not too many interesting pictures to share either. Abi was going to a pumpkin patch today with daycare, and I imagine there were many wonderful photo opportunities there - where I was not. Most of the time we're too busy playing to take pictures now. But Halloween/Samhain is quickly approaching, so you can rest assured there will be costume photos.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed