Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My first sweater

It took me a long time, although not as long as I had feared (years?). I knit my first adult sweater (more of a cardigan I suppose).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finished knitting and binding off on my girls' weekend away this past Saturday (aka Hella Bitch). Blocked it when I got home. Sewed on buttons today. And I don't want to ever take it off!
For those of you curious, the pattern is February Lady Sweater - commonly known as FLS - and the yarn is Mirasol Qina (bamboo and alpaca).

For more alpaca fun - here's what are keeping my hands warm this fall:
Photobucket

I truly enjoy fingerless mitts. They are perfect for typing, driving, and knitting...

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed