Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Daddy's Little Vampire

raspberry

Yum yum yum. Raspberries.
Robin captured these images last night while I was out knitting and chatting with friends over delicious Chai Lattes at Whole Lotta Gelato. A group of women from the KW Knitters Guild also showed up. I felt a bit odd at one point as the women were watching me knit. It seems I was the only one there who knits continental style. I meet a lot of knitters who would like to learn to knit this way instead of throwing the yarn, but taking the plunge can be difficult when you are accustomed to a different method. I am glad someone laughed at me early on and inspired me to switch my knitting style. To all you new knitters - learn continental style! You will thank me.

raspberry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, her eyes are so beautiful! She looks so adorable with all that raspberry on her face.

I had an awesome time knitting with you two last night. You've certainly inspired me to knit continental style. I think it will be my project for the new year! ;)

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed