Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

It has snuck up on us. Christmas Eve. I would ask where the days have gone, but I know exactly where. They were spent with friends and family and we loved every minute.
With Friends Auntie Alisha

Okay, maybe not every second since Abigail still has a cold and is not her usual happy self. Sometimes she is happy, but right now it is the exception to the rule rather than the other way around. It breaks my heart to see her sad. She seems to be getting better though. We hope she will be feeling much better by tomorrow morning. Or better yet, this evening.

Pre-Christmas gifts

Santa is stopping by here this afternoon. Abigail and Dorion will get their photo taken with Santa in the comfort of Corey's home. (More importantly, without a lineup!) Abigail and Dorion must have been very good children this year to warrant a personal visit from Santa on Christmas eve.

reflection

Following photos, we will have a fondue at my parents' place. This evening the adults will exchange gifts. We'll stay up late playing games and tasting eggnog. Then we will crash while Santa does his deliveries. When we wake, Christmas Day, the kids will open their gifts! I am very excited to spend Christmas morning with Dorion and Abigail. We return here for brunch, then back to my parents' for dinner with extended family.
Whew. I'm getting tired just writing about it.

How about an aiport photo to round this post out:
Airport Security

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed