Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Friday, December 12, 2008

Congratulations

Congratulations are due to my industrious husband for receiving this prestigious award last night.

(Robin is going to have a few choice words for me when he sees I have posted this.)

Congratulations are also due to everyone who has prepared and/or mailed their Holiday cards this season. I do not include myself among those recipients. I haven't even started! But at some point we'll take a family Yule photo to share.
We received our second Christmas card yesterday (thanks Marie and Al).
Just because I haven't mailed any, doesn't mean I don't expect all of you to send us one! We keep you in touch right here, but we would love to hear from all of you. E-cards are welcome, but I do keep all my holiday cards. Yes, my entire life collection is upstairs in a shoebox or two.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed