Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Food

Abigail had her first official green food today. Yummy green swiss chard. Breastfeeding is so much easier and less messy!!! It is time for Abigail to start eating some other foods, however, because I have a conference to attend in November. Since she's not a big fan of the bottle it will be useful to be able to feed her solids in my absence, as well as breastmilk.

Let us share this first* food experience with you. I think it went well.

Before the greens
Waiting for dinner.

first spoonfuls
First spoonfuls.

helping mommy
Helping mommy.

GREEN!
Yummy Greens.

I can do it myself.
Admiring her spoon.

Live footage:



* Okay, so it it not her very first taste of something other than breastmilk and chew toys. She did savour a piece of watermelon this summer.
watermelon

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed