Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, September 07, 2008

6 Months Today. Honest

I jumped the gun a little in announcing that Abigail was 6 months old on Friday. I knew it was coming up and for some reason I had it in my head that Friday was the day.


Trivia: Today also marks the founding of the Theosophical Society in 1875.
Some photos from yesterday while Robin was flooring.

Abigail chooses her favourite music.Abigail teeters on crawling, although my sister warns me it could be a long while yet.

A birds-eye view of Abigail. And here is a picture just for Alisha. I call it Euro Abbie. I think she's ready to travel overseas. Alisha bought her outfits in the UK.

Oh, the hair? I was tired with Abigail always grabbing and trying to pull it out, so Robin took the clippers to my head...

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed