Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I miss everyone already. But it is good to be home. We couldn't believe our own words as we were driving home from the airport on the 401: "It's good to be back in Ontario". ???? Did we really think that? We quickly qualified our statement because what we really mean is it is good to be back to our own home, even if that is in Ontario ;)

I've yet to start transferring photos, but when I do they'll be on Flickr.

We had a wonderful vacation in Winnipeg. It was great to see so many family and friends. Although we didn't get to see everyone as much as we or they would have liked, I think we made good use of our time and squeezed in as much as we could, with a little bit of rest in between.

Maybe I'll go transfer photos now while Abbie naps and Robin hammers. Yes, these things can happen at the same time.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed