Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pox and other "trouble"

Just when we thought we were free and clear, Abi developed the chicken pox. Everywhere.
She's a trooper though, with minimal complaints.

 Snuggled up to watch a movie with her new Owl named Pink and her fav blankie.

Working on a (very long) scarf for the snow man she knit.

Those are the internet-safe pictures. Of course I had to document the full coverage.  Pox sure break out quickly.  Saturday looked fine as we prepared for a funeral.
For this picture, I was trying on a new "bling" turtle necklace from my aunt and making sure we had a photo of Lucy in the handknit tunic/dress from my friend Gina.

To add to the fun this week, last night Lucy figured out the forward crawl.  Proof in the (low quality; Robin didn't know the zoom would not refocus as it should) video

Thankfully Claire still prefers to sit and play.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed