Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow Day - not today

We did get a wee bit of snow after Christmas. Just enough to go tobogganing.
(click to embiggen)






I stayed at the bottom of the windy hill while Abi and Robin made several trips up and down.  After Robin realized (silly Robin) that he was a wee bit too big for the toboggan, he would follow Abi down.  Correction, first he tried to stay ahead of Abi, and ended up causing her to crash into him a couple times before he realized that he was causing more harm than good.  I was simply laughing and shaking my head below.  In the last photo she ended up in the grass - the perfect stop if you ask me.  As for there being other people walking up the slope that Robin thought to 'protect' by running ahead - I'm sorry, but you have to expect this on a tobogganing hill. Half the people there kept walking up the middle of the slope anyhow! Sheesh.  There sure are a lot of foolish families.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed