Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Twos (2)

2 - the number of new molars Abi is cutting on her bottom jaw. (For a total of 4 molars)

2 - the number of days until Aunty Corey arrives!

2 - the number of people visiting Abi from BC on Monday.

2 - the number of cats who live in this house and who are getting along okay.

2 - the number of cats who keep visiting my sliding screen back door, presumably looking for either Fenwick or (sadly if so) Monkey.

2 - the number of times I had to drive downtown to pick Robin up from work today. (I got lava cake as an apology.)

2 - the number of fairy dolls I have made Photobucket.

2 - the number of times I have to knit the heels (and then feet) of each sock in this pair.
Photobucket Photobucket

2 - the number of odd socks I've knit so far and don't plan on knitting the other half of the pair for quite some time.
socks socks

2 - the square root of the number of little girls who will be very excited to receive their toys from Aunty Mandy (plus a dragon for their mom). Photobucket

2 - the hour I will probably go to bed at.

2 - the number of shoes one usually wears, unless you are Abi and insist on wearing only one shoe around the house and stomping with it.

2 - double the number of hours Abi napped today (recent trend due to teething).

2 - the number of children's clothing consignment stores remaining near me now that Angel Worn is closing in 2 days.

2 - forty less than the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed