Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, February 08, 2009

11

From 6 teeth to 11 months. Those are some crazy numbers.
Giggle
With much patience I have managed to capture the teeth on camera to share. She's not one to show them off, but I was persistent. There are more at the flickr page.

And my gods, you should see her turn on the waterworks lately! The moment you say "No Abigail" or try to take something from her, the tears just start pouring out! (After a brief period of pouting.) Now, most people would never know this to see her of course because she is still her usual smiley self most of the time, which is why the waterworks seem so odd. One minute she's happy, the next her shirt is soaked with tears.
Ericka, I swear I have not pinched her! She would probably just laugh if I did.
It's gotten to the point that all Robin and I can do is look at each other and laugh. We know she's not hurt. Generally it's a sign of her being tired and teething - so big hugs ensue, new games follow, and the day goes on.

I should get back to the family. Just wanted to upload those pictures before bed.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed