Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, February 25, 2010

GOAL!

"Go Canada!"
Abi surprised J at daycare yesterday by shouting out "Go Canada" while J was talking to the older kids about the Olympics.
That's Robin's girl! Her Nana would be pleased as well.
She enjoys watching the Olympics with Robin. Or perhaps, more accurately, I should say she loves shouting "GOAL!" during the hockey games and "Go Canada!" The latter is her favourite chant right now. We hear it a lot.
It's better than when she chants "Abi Abi Abi" (although that's fun/funny too, if a little self-centered).

I have many new pictures to share, but I can't right now. Soon.
Abi's second birthday is quickly approaching. Just over a week left... eek. My baby.

My laptop is in desperate need of something. I think it's the power cord (specifically where it connects to the computer) that needs to be replaced. Robin wonders if the input jack is shot. Either way, it randomly decides to not recognize it is plugged in, and my 5 years old battery simply does not last long. Very frustrating. I have to keep the battery meter window open to keep an eye on it. At this very moment I'm having to hold the cord in a particular position to charge the battery... thus I think I'm right about the cord.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed