Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcome Dorion

My sister (finally) gave birth to 6lb, 10oz, 19" baby boy yesterday evening. Dorion is his name.

I think this is the cutest first picture my dad sent. And it only took 72 hours of labour! Only 20 minutes of pushing. And some of that 72 hours was very mild contractions. But still - 72 hours of "could be any time now" and the rest of us waiting at our phones! :)
Robin and I celebrated with Sushi at Niko Niko.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all around on Dorion's arrival! He is very adorable. Did she still have the home birth that she wanted? You didn't mention in your blog but I'm assuming that all is well and mom and baby are both healthy.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!!!

Congrats on being an auntie!

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed