Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, February 19, 2007

Profiling us

As I posted to Jen's blog just now and saw our wedding photo come up to accompany the comment... I wondered if it's time to update the picture... we're not newly weds anymore :)
Here are some possible alternatives:
This is the most recent from January when we were at a party to see our friend from Tennessee. Then we have the following photos from November. This is my friend's newborn son.

I could confuse everyone with these. Wouldn't that be fun! See that adorable rainbow pointed hat? I made that :)


Looking through the options I realize now why I hadn't changed the photo yet - there are few other options. We don't take many photos together. Now, if this were a blog just about Robin, I could use the photo above. And if Robin knew how to log in I bet he'd remove it! lol Those are my PJs he's wearing to pajama day at work. He won a prize too - damn well better have with that getup.


Here's Robin again with the same baby from above. There's a series of similar photos - but I don't want to scare you with them.

That's about all I have for photos of us. Since I rarely point the camera at myself there are few of me. And since I'm writing this entry I don't have to include any pictures I don't want to - like pictures of me! Now, if you wanted cat or dog or plant photos, I've got that covered!

So, what do y'all think. Should I keep the same photo or change it up - likely to the first option. Or maybe I should wait for a better photo option.

I'm tired - hence the strange randomness of this post. I have to stay up to record tonight's episode of My Unique Family. It features a Wiccan family. I taped it once already at 10 for myself and will tape again at 1 for a friend. I had to borrow her VCR to record. That's team work! I've got the channel (she doesn't) and she has the VCR (I don't) and we both want a copy of this episode. Unfortunately, I missed the recent Wife Swap episode because I didn't hear about it until after it aired. Hopefully I can catch it on a re-run. I also hear that Wiccans were featured on ER this week. That's a lot of Wiccans on the networks lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*grins* Personally I think the top pic is the best one *L*

Your nephew is such a cutie *L*

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed