Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, May 06, 2006

PhD Candidate

That's me.
I wrote my last comprehensive exam yesterday. Yippee!!!!
I am confident that I passed - this exam went far better than my general exam.
So now I can move on to the next stage of research.
But first, I'm catching up on podcasts (particularly Deo's Shadow), cleaning the office (maybe get to the house), and NOT reading.
It's cold out today - a good reason to stay in. If it was warm again I'd want to be outside instead of in here catching up.

Robin's new shift is a great day shift. 9:15-5:15. Sure enough he got one of the split "weekends" - but it gives him Saturday off. And the idea of breaking up the week is appealing for now. Challenging the split might (would likely) mean getting two weekdays off. Plus, I'm sure the shift will change sooner than later.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed