Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Piracy and the van



My pirate name is:


Calico Mary Flint



Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


Apparently my love of many colours makes me indecisive.

I'll need to hone my piracy skills to secure me a new vehicle.
The ol' Caravan has sunk to the bottom of the ocean matey. Arr.
(The ocean of Cdn Tire where it currently lies waiting to not be fixed, awaiting some treasure hunters to retrieve it.)

Ahoy, new treasure is on the horizon... a new ship, one that is fuel economic! It's a far horizon, and I'm not sure how long it will take us to reach that shore.

2 comments:

Mandyz said...

Okay, so maybe I am indecisive. I've changed the blog 3 times in the last few days.

Anonymous said...

Your pirate name is:
Dirty Jenny Rackham
You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

That's my pirate info. Didn't think I smelled ...

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed