Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, April 18, 2005

Spring Cooking

One more thing...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It seems I forgot to mention that we got the BBQ a while back - a couple days earlier then expected even.  So, everything is cooked on the BBQ - from Pizza to Quesadilas (I have no idea how to spell that) to good ol burgers.  Already had one couple over for BBQ, but it's an open invitation friends. Robin will fire up the grill without hesitation.



We may not have gotten around to the full spring cleaning - but we are well into the spring cooking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the memories. I think no matter where Robin ends up, as long as there is some concrete in the back where he can set up a barbeque and go outside to cook in his sock feet the universe will continue to turn...
I am looking forward to you guys coming back so Robin can cook on MY puny barbeque in his sock feet...

Anonymous said...

*L* Since it's an open invitation, let me get a plane ticket and come on over ^_^

~Sabrina

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed