Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, April 18, 2005

Robin Multitasking - for Corey




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




This one is for you Corey. 



Here is Robin talking on the phone with you while playing Halo 2 with his friends. (Boys, if you were wondering why he was playing poorly now you know.)  At least he took his head set off.



You can see Griffin in the back at the window. He's taken to playing outside while I sit in the sun and read. With all the bugs flying around he gets a good workout - and then sleeps off most of the day. It's great: Keeps both cats out of my hair/lap for the day!



So for anyone wondering what's new, I have to give the standard answer of not much.  The sun is shining, the herbs are growing (we can now leave them out overnight, saving us a lot of hassle moving pots around), the cats are meowing, Robin's at work/playing XBox/watching TV and I'm here at the computer...  Except during the mid-day when I like to sit outside and read school texts.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed