Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

Thank you to everyone who left me messages for my birthday. They were much appreciated. I spent most of the day out with friends (and thank you as well):
Did brunch with Robin, Chris & Laura, Monica & Denis, Natassia & Collin (the special was designed for me... apple pancakes!).
Dropped Robin at work and joined my fellow Fool-witches at Luci's Mudhouse to paint pottery (Now I have to wait a whole week to pick up my piece being fired).
Then Monica and I found the perfect dessert house and savoured divine cake. (We happened upon it by chance. Luck was my lady this afternoon.)
A wonderful way to celebrate my 25th birthday.
I'll definitely be back for more at all of these places! Especially desserts... You know, Robin didn't get to celebrate eating birthday cake with me... maybe we'll have to return Tuesday on his day off... ;)
Mandy

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed