Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Party Weekend


We celebrated two birthdays with friends and BBQs this weekend.  The second was certainly Abi's favourite (no offense to J and K) since it was at a playground with all her friends from daycare. (On the way there we stopped for a few geocaches in the area... You can always tell the geocache-related photos because they are of Abi in a green space. I don't typically bring a camera on walks since I have Darla to walk.)
Some of my favourite photos from that day also feature her friends, but I don't post pictures of other people's kids unless I know they already post pics publicly.  

Plus, there were fireworks at the second party!


It was a late night, but oh so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that first picture of Abby could be youat that age!!!

Like myself, you make beautiful babies my baby

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed