Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, April 04, 2009

It's not snow

If I can't see it (don't look!) it isn't there. There is not a thin layer of snow outside. And even if there was, it would melt by the afternoon I'm sure. So I don't have to worry about it.

Instead, I am focused on today's YARN CRAWL. Awesomeness!!! We're hitting up three LYS full of delicious wool that will tempt me. Good thing I have been squirreling money away for months :) Robin will never know... d'oh! Socks and soakers. Baby sweaters and shawls... so many projects in mind. And then there are the toys! Oh boy oh boy.

Classes ended this week for me. A long week of excellent student presentations. Excellent, but long none the less. Now I just wait for the papers to come in next week and grade a few late submissions in the meantime. But not this morning.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed