Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, July 16, 2007

Give Robin a big hug for me

If you're in Winnipeg with my hubby, give him a big hug for me. (That's you Jen!) This is the first time I've been left behind :( Usually I'm the one leaving home with Robin stuck at home.
On the plus side, I get to watch whatever I want on TV in the evening! NO SPORTS! No cooking shows (except Take Home Chef maybe). No poker. Ah, this is the life.

I borrowed a CD of harp music from the library when I was checking out some books, and subsequently I picked up Amalthea (that's my harp). Surprisingly I can still play and she's even relatively in tune so I didn't have to spend the first 10 minutes fussing over her strings. I plan to play more now... you know, for the baby.

I assume by now most people have heard. Robin was waiting until he travelled to Winnipeg to share the news with "his side". He had the benefit of getting to tell people in person.

To answer some common questions I've been getting and Robin doesn't seem able to answer:
Baby is due in early March.
I am currently only one month into the pregnancy (6 weeks as the nurses count).
So far I am lucky and not feeling significant nausea or other morning sickness.
Yes we are excited :D

I guess I'll soon have to add Baby to the title of this blog.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Congradulations!

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed