Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Beer-Day Birthday

Robin's birthday celebration was beer-ful.

It all began at the Brick Brewery at noon... [awaiting photo I took with a friend's phone-cam]

Following the Brewery samplings we returned home for the BBQ (with beer).

Robin joyfully filled his beer-steine. Have I mentioned there was a lot of beer involved?

[These are the goofs I am trusting to tile the floors...]

Following an afternoon and evening of fun at the house (including another viweing of SuperTroopers!) we headed out to downtown Kitchener looking for Oktoberfest fun. Turns out, Oktoberfest isn't like festivals in Winnipeg. This was not a street festoval (despite being a lovely long-weekend Saturday night) and downtown was empty. The single downtown Oktoberfest tent was half empty so we decided to save the $6 cover for more beer. We wandered downtown looking for some fun and found ourselves at The Still, our usual hangout for beer and a fitting end to a day that began at The Brewery.

Thus concluded Robin's birthday.

He received many great movies for his birthday too! Yay for more movies to watch. (Except for the Star Wars movies... I don't watch Star Wars movies... but I do play Lego Star Wars video games!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M plays lego star wars too. I can't get past the lego people being so flexible. I find distracting.

t.

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed