Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Shopping Time & Easter


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am proud of myself for finally getting a pair of casual dress shoes.  No more wearing hiking sneakers with my outfit for a conference!  (Of course, I'll wear more appropriate socks, but I thought these would be best for an Easter-Weekend posting.)  Still, I felt totally out of my element shoe shopping. Good thing I let the sales lady help me or I would have rejected everything I saw, including these. I'm not used to wearing or buying dress shoes.



Robin and I aren't doing anything for easter. We did have a delicious ham on Friday.   I celebrated the holiday (Eostra - source of the name Easter) last weekend during the spring equinox. And I satisfied my chocolate fix then :) 



Nothing much is newsworthy here. Robin now works 1-9pm Thursday to Monday.  We had a serious conversation yesterday about adopting a Lab-Mastiff puppy (heard of someone needing to find a home for it), but decided against it.  Big drooly dog...  Still, we do want a dog. Maybe something a wee-bit smaller though :) And we replanted our herbs yesterday too. Now you know the level of excitement in our lives. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!

Happy Easter and Eostra! I hope that you're all doing well (Gryphon,Jenny and the herbs included). Not much new going on around here. I'm on spring break and we are heading to south dakota on wednesday until friday. Alaina is adorable and cute. That's about all that's exciting! Talk to you soon!

Jen

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed