Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Monday, March 14, 2005

March Update

So, what's new?...
Well, we have many more baby herbs as anticipated, though we may have killed some of the dill during transplantation.
Robin is back to work at the same place, new department. Now he works with the corporate butterfly. And his hours suck! 1-9pm. How am I going to eat dinner????
I am writing papers and reading reading reading.
So, not much is new.
Fed my wormies today and caught one climbing the walls. I didn't think worms could climb like that.
Robin is playing XBox. Gryphon is curled up beside him. Jenny was on his lap...
I'm scrounging here!
Thinking... thinking... thinking.
Ostara is coming up this weekend. That's the Vernal Equinox. I'll be driving up to Cold Water to celebrate with friends. For those of you with no specific plans, consider watching the sunrise Sunday morning. That would be appropriate. Last Ostara I watched the sunrise from the end of the world (Cape Spear). Sigh, sometimes I miss Newfoundland and the ocean.
Blessings,
Mandy Moon

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed