Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

SAVE ENTERPRISE

Ok so I know not all of you out there are trekkies, but we are, and UPN has announced they plan to cancel the series Enterprise after this season......Life with no Star Trek.........AAAAAHHHHHH. Ok i'm calm. If you would like to help the campaign to save enterprise, you can do so by visiting www.saveenterprise.com , there you will find addresses and emails of the networks and production company. Let them know you want another season of Enterprise. Thank you

2 comments:

Mandyz said...

No Star Trek? I doubt Robin wil ever have to worry about a life void of Star Trek - TSN and Space will make sure of that, as will our growing collection of DVDs (thanks mom).
But I'm glad Robin has a cause he has dedicated himself to right now. lol. More than just Halo 2.
Mandy

Anonymous said...

aaawwwwwwwwww, Robin, I am sooooooo sorry for you that Star Trek might be gone. Can you see my big tears?

Sorry to bug you but I miss it!

Jen

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed