Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Let reading week begin!

Today was my last class of the week, so reading week begins early. Unfortunately, it really will be a week of reading and catching up :(

Robin was laid off from his job as of 11pm on Valentine's Day. What crappy boss calls on Valentine's Day and at 11pm on any night?
We had a quiet V-Day. Candlelit dinner, wine for me, and a movie. No chocolates :( but I did get a couple maple candies, and I had flowers left over from last week.
Anyhow, he's back on the hunt for a job and may end up working at the same place on a different job and with a crappy shift to begin. In the meantime, he's still hunting (and playing XBox, can't forget that).

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed