Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shits and Giggles

The not so exciting back story starts with Claire waking up and getting her diaper changed. Lucy was not happy lying down waiting, so I fetched the Bumbo. (Yes, I know, Bumbo is not on the floor... it is in middle of supervised bed.) Handed Lucy her Taggies blanket and laughed as Claire was trying to "share" it, resulting in her taking it away from Lucy. Grabbed the camera, but playing was over. Next was Lucy's turn for a fresh diaper (it's a continuous process, along with nursing), so Claire was popped into Bumbo.  Then I heard the DREADED sound... a Bumbo poop.  Quickly got Claire out before disaster could strike. (Bumbos force the poop up the back or out the leg. Always messy.)  Fewf, I was safe.  Lucy went back in the Bumbo (fingers crossed).  Since Claire was unlikely to be finished her poop (I was on the ball!) out came the little potty.  And then the giggles started. And other sounds. Out came the camera...

And there you have it, fun times. Clearly the girls thought it was hilarious and I love how they're playing off each other.
(Meanwhile, Robin was out running errands, which included picking me up a pumpkin spice latte. Good man that Robin.)

Coming soon - Halloween. Preview picture:
From GE on Thursday. We went to Boo at the Zoo that evening. Claire was in the back of the stroller. Yes, the leopard was chasing the Zebra and we didn't plan it that way.

No comments:

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed