Quote of the Now

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
Rumi

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SHCI

I just learned that my old highschool is closing and having a 50th anniversary/reunion this summer.
http://silverheights.sjsd.net/Silver%20Heights%2050th

I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. It was certainly a reminder that I need to reestablish contact with my former classmates. When I lost my former yahoo account I also lost all those contacts (one of many things). Now I guess I'll slowly have to dig them up again from the great wilds of the internet - hopefully with the aid of some networking friends.

I probably won't make it to the reunion. We have a wedding the month before in Winnipeg and I can't stay a month with my studies ongoing. But I am planning on organizing a reunion of my immediate classmates for 2008 on our 10th anniversary.

In other news... well there's not much else. I'm reading reading studying studying... and Robin waiting waiting to get the new XBox 360 once the initial craze is over and we can actually find one in stock.

2 comments:

CandaceandWill said...

Just to clarify, the reunion/closing is not this summer but next.

Mandyz said...

Thanks Will, I didn't catch that. There may be a possibility for me to attend then...

Too Big for My Skin

FB Blogfeed